Sunday 11 March 2012

wondering of it .

huhhh . awak , npe kte mcm nie ekk ?
texting like we're still couple ?
on call like we're still couple ?
you and i , missing each other .
you , saying that you miss me .
i , saying that imissyoutoo .
why awak ?
can't we go back to the past ?
i never can't forget each of our sweet moment .
the moment when you suprised me for my birthday .
the moment when i suprised you .
staring at the bear you gave .
hardly to forget you sayang .
why is theese happend to me ?
hard for me to accept it .
the kindness of you . 
the way you treat me , like i'm the only girl you ever love .
the way you care about me like nobody else . 
sayang . i'm the only one that know you more than you know yourself .
xde sape yg kenal awak lbih dari saya .
from the first that we had .
till the last that we had .
from the first word you text me .
till the last word you ever say .
from the first call you called .
till the last time i listened to you wonderfull words saying that  "atheerah , saya sayang awak sangatsangat" .
and same goes to me when i said "awak , saya sayang awak lebih " .
then you started to scold me .
saying that you loved me more than anyone else .
and i just listen to each words you said .
saya sorang je yang penah tahu rasa sayang awak .
only me .
hmmm . when i'm sitting alone , i will remembered all our memories . 
awak tak kan rasa bende yang sama ble ngan org laen .
awak x buat muka burok awak kt orang laen .
awak x buat lawak bodoh awak yang tak jadi tu kat orang laen .
orang laen buatbuat gelak .
saya buat apa ?
saya bahan awak .
sorry . tpi besssss .
saya je yang terima muka burok awak tu . 
saya je yang dengar lawak bodoh awak tu .
saya je yang akan terima sume yang awak buat .
because , i love you .
late at night , awak gayot ngan saya .
late at night , saya gelak ngan awak .
late at nigth , saya senyom sorang2 baca balek mesej lama .
late at night , thinking , am i going to kawin ngan awak .
last night , after reading the holly quran , feeling good by saying that Allah is a great planner .
huhhhh . to stop thinking of you is to always remember ALLAH S.W.T.
but i'm not that good , that kind , that angel to always remember ALLAH . 
SINS ?? banyak sangat .
pelan-pelan eh ateeq :)
ALLAH is all i need . where i can feel better all the time .


Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

No comments:

Post a Comment